This role operates in a busy call centre environment with a difference, as you will be dealing with patients and relatives looking for information and advice. When a patient calls you will use your communication and reassurance skills to assess their symptoms using a clinical software tool in order to signpost and transfer patients to appropriate providers or our in house clinical assessment team. You will need excellent communication skills and a willingness to make a difference.
Full on the job training will be provided and an excellent career structure is available for future career progression.
- Five GCSE's (one of which must be English) or equivalent or relevant previous experience.
- Competent and confident user of computer based information systems.
- Keyboard / data entry skills.
- Evidence of delivering success in a customer focused environment.
- Demonstrable effective listening, analytical and decision making skills.
- Excellent communication and caring skills, with a willingness to work within the values of NWAS.
- Application stage
- Short listing and invite to assessment
- Assessments include:
- On line assessment to test listening and keyboard skills
- An interview
- Medical Clearance
- Reference check covering a three year period
- Criminal records check
Location(s): Bolton Middlebrook
Salary: BAND 3 plus enhancements for evening and weekend working.
Hours: Full and Part Time positions - mainly evenings and weekends.
Downloads: Job Description
We are currently not recruiting for this role at this present time.